To receive the greatest benefit from our plant compounds, keep your device nearby, such as next to your bed or work desk. If you tend to spend time in different rooms, you may want to have more than one diffuser.
ATMOS requires 5V USB power to operate, so make sure it is near an appropriate power source, or use a USB extender if required.
Be mindful of using ATMOS near other electronic devices for extended periods.
While the visible, heavier water vapour tends to fall nearby, the smaller plant compounds are ejected up and outwards to fill the room. Generally, the plant compounds will be more concentrated in the air and on surfaces nearer to the device.
A general rule of thumb: if you can smell it, the plant compounds are present in the air around you. For ATMOS, we recommend using within a space not larger than 20m2
The potency of certain plant compounds to alter our internal states and environments should be treated with careful consideration. While we delight in exploration, we can only guarantee the quality & responsible concentrations of compounds that we ourselves manufacture. So, while you have ultimate freedom over what you put inside your device, we cannot take responsibility for associated health risks or device damage beyond our control.
See our Returns Policy for more information concerning proper use.
We recommend replacing your cotton wicks every 2-3 months, depending on usage.
To replace the wick:
- Open the chamber & dislodge the wick holder by turning it anti-clockwise.
- Ensure that the spring stays at the bottom of the holder.
- Remove the used wick and replace with a dry one.
- Re-insert the wick holder & turn clockwise to secure in place.
Out of cotton wicks? Visit the shop to order a maintenance kit for your device.
To clean your diffuser, we recommend using a damp cloth for the smooth exterior and a bristle-brush for the top. Do not rinse directly under a tap as water may enter the circuit board and damage the device.
All our devices come with a 6-month manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our Returns Policy for more information on our replacement warranty, and how to log a return.
While essential oils typically come from single sources, the ingredients used in CIRRUS Organic are derived from over 10 unique plant species. In other words: it contains a greater diversity of compounds.
With some exceptions, essential oils offer limited functionality and are most often used for their aromatic qualities. CIRRUS puts functionality first. In the case of CIRRUS Organic, the functional plant compounds are specifically chosen to support beneficial microbes, suppress pathogens, and to support the human immune system from the inside.
CIRRUS Organic is made from 100% natural, plant-based ingredients with Organic certified production processes to ensure the highest quality. In addition, the formulation has undergone strict toxicology testing at independent laboratories to ensure safety for human ingestion, inhalation, skin & eye contact.
CIRRUS Organic is not only safe for humans and pets but has positive effects on our health & immune functioning.
The compounds present in CIRRUS Organic have undergone advanced virucidal testing at international laboratories - demonstrating remarkable inhibition (99.9999% reduction in virus concentration after 5-min exposure) against a wide range of viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
Many studies on flavonoid activity on a wide range of viruses demonstrate an ability to block the cellular attachment and entry of viruses, interfere with viral replication and prevent the further infection of other cells. Different flavonoids have been found to inhibit viral activity through:
- Binding to the viral proteins and preventing attachment or entry of cells.
- Modifying the virus structure and stalling viral uncoating.
- Early-stage replication inhibitors, transcription and translation blockers.
- Inhibition of late stages of maturation such as assembly/packaging and release.
- Reducing viral loads.
View our summary of the findings.
In addition to inhibiting viral replication, studies also indicate that citrus flavonoids play an immunoregulatory role to regulate the immune response and the so-called cytokine storm associated with the overreaction of the body’s immune system which increases the severity as well as complications and high fatalities of COVID-19.
While we do not make medical claims regarding any of our products, anecdotal reports from people using CIRRUS Organic have reported noteworthy symptom relief.
If you've experienced positive results from CIRRUS Organic, we'd love to hear from you.
- Polyphenols also possess antiviral activity toward a range of viruses including RNA viruses (norovirus surrogates, rotavirus, enteroviruses, influenza A and B viruses, respiratory syncytial virus, human immunodeficiency virus-1, hepatitis C virus, Japanese encephalitis virus, dengue virus, West Nile virus, and Zika virus) and DNA viruses (hepatitis B virus, herpes simplex virus, and varicella-zoster virus).
- Selected terpenes have been shown to reduce viral infectivity by 100%. The mode of antiviral action of monoterpenes towards the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) entails their direct interaction with free virus particles, thereby inactivating viral infection of HSV-1 in a dose-dependent manner before the virus particles enter host cells.
- Eugenol is virucidal towards HSV-1, HSV-2 and inhibits replication. The latter’s virucidal activity was found to be higher than clinical control Acyclovir alone, and in combinations was found to synergistically inhibit herpes virus replication in vitro.
Clinical testing has demonstrated that the plant compounds present in CIRRUS Organic effectively supresses mould at over 5 log reduction after just 1-min contact time ('hospital-grade disinfectant rating).